Social Services

These community based services are available to meet needs that the church may not be equipped to meet. If you have an emergency, call 911. To find out if a sexual offender lives near you, visit Pennsylvania's Megan's Law website.

“Our addictions are gods who have no empathy for us or those we love.”
— "Overcoming Addiction," RBC Ministries

child protective services.png

Child Protective services

If you suspect child abuse or neglect, please call ChildLine to make a confidential report at 1-800-932-0313. Child Protective Services is available to the community for situations of child abuse, neglect, truancy, and incorrigibility. Abuse can be physical, sexual, or emotional. Neglect can include housing, lack of supervision, inappropriate caregivers, medical neglect, an impaired caregiver, etc.

mental health.jpg

mental health professionals

If you are in need of counseling for your marriage, yourself, or your family, and would like to find a Christian therapist, contact Grace Wellness or Christian Counseling Associates of Western Pennsylvania. For additional mental health services, which will also help you navigate the numerous mental health services available to you, click on "learn more" below.

social services 2.jpg

Drug & alcohol, housing and other needs

If you are in need of help for substance abuse, consider a Christ-centered recovery program and contact Celebrate Recovery. For longer term rehabilitation, consider The Father’s Heart Ministries. For other needs, such as housing, employment, or other drug & alcohol programs, click on "learn more" below. You can also visit Pennsylvania 2-1-1.